SECRETARY RESUME SAMPLE
resume must be strong and demonstrate excellent writing skills because a
large part of your responsibility will be to compose correspondence. Writing
skills go beyond grammar. It involves excellent communication skills. A
resume for an executive secretary who reports to executives much also show
special projects and a proven ability to make important decisions to make an
executive's busy day go smoothly, from coordinating meetings and events to
developing materials, conducting research, and completion reports.
An executive secretary position with a strong financial
acumen, offering extensive experience in areas of office administration, customer relations, and project planning.
Benjamin, CA, 2005 to Present
- Report directly to both the Chief Financial Officer and
- Collaborate with management to gather information pertaining to key issues.
- Handle direction of business relations and distribution of company literature.
- Follow through with meeting arrangements as needed.
- Coordinate the interviewing process between management and
- Assist out-of-town candidates with travel, hotel and car service arrangements.
- Organize details of off-site functions involving participants’ availability,
securing of location, menu choices, travel arrangements and material
preparation, i.e. correspondence, charts and slide presentations.
- Process expense reports and invoices reflecting center budget codes.
- Assist with customer-service, product availability and quality control.
- Determine the prioritization of work flow; Screen calls and mail.
- Maintain extensive filing system and corresponding cross-referenced list.
Sheeting, Browerton, CA, 1999 to 2005
- Supported the Controller of Finance, managers and direct reports.
- Organized meetings, agendas, travel arrangements, itineraries, reports
- Maintained attendance records of 15 departmental personnel.
- Handled inventory and requisitioning of supplies adhering to budget.
- Assisted projects requiring extensive database
College, Selma, CA
Bachelor of Arts in Business
Word, Excel and PowerPoint