Seeking a project manager position bringing strong mason, carpentry,
project leadership experience and
CARPENTRY · MASONRY · CONSTRUCTION · DEMOLITION
Safely operate all power/hand tools and heavy equipment including, but not limited to:
Wet saw, drills, power auger, dump truck, cement mixer, power washer, Bobcat, scaffold,
brick laying, framing, welding, interior/exterior painting, vinyl siding
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
Home To Fix, Langton, PA, 2004 to Present
Project Manager / Partner (2006 to Present)
Head Mason / Carpenter (2004 to 2006)
- Supervise and schedule masonry and carpentry crews
for the construction of new residential and commercial structures, as
well as restoration of historical sites.
- Monitor work sites to ensure regulatory
compliance with town codes, the integrity of properties, and that all
projects stay on track and under budget.
- Interface extensively with clients to understand
preferences and resolved issues.
- Conducted safety meetings, tool box talks about
new standards and basic equipment use.
- Analyze blueprints and documentation to prepare
time, cost, materials, and labor estimates.
- Procure materials, create project budgets, and
forecast cost demands.
Police Station: constructed the one-story 200 X 175 sq. ft. structure from ground up over a seven month period consisting of 3 restrooms and an adjacent 12 X 10 sq. ft. toll booth.
Work involved cement mixing and pouring; framing; dry walling; installation of: walls, doors and locks, windows, flooring, stalls, and ceramic tiling; roofing; and brick veneering.
Beach Boardwalk Renovation: re-built entire boardwalk over a two-year period working primarily throughout the winter season. Installed a daily average of 100 linear ft. of Brazilian-imported lumber board planking secured with stainless steel screws.
Town Park Restrooms: performed demolition work and re-construction of structure’s foundation followed by construction of a 100 X 75 sq. ft. structure from ground up over an eight-month period.
Work involved cement mixing and pouring; framing; dry walling; installation of: walls, steel doors and locks, flooring, stalls, and ceramic tiling; roofing; and brick veneering.
Inside and Out, Brooster, PA, 2002 to 2004
Carpenter/ Assistant Project Manager
- Reported directly to supervising owner as part of a seven-man carpentry crew responsible for framing and roofing work on residential and commercial properties.
- Constructed a two-story residential structure, 300 X 150 sq. ft., over a seven-month period involving the installation of steel support girders, lumber boards, custom 6 X 3 sq. ft. windows and roof shingles.
Community Beautification, Parker, PA, 2000 to
- Performed installation and repair work on chain link and custom cedar/spruce fences and arbors for residential and commercial properties averaging 4 to 5 jobs per week.
- Consulted clients beforehand to confirm specifications; mixed and poured cement to prepare site.
Interiors To Envy, Bronston, PA, 1998 to 2000
- Fabricated and installed custom industrial range hoods and ducts for commercial kitchens.
- Bent and welded product to specification from up to 150 lbs. of 4 X 8 ft. sheets of stainless steel.
State Licensed in Residential and
Commercial Construction, #55555
Bronston Trade School, Diploma in