Esthetician seeking a position with a progressive medical facility
- Held tenures with medical groups and private
physicians in the capacity of Medical Assistant over a twenty-year period.
- Experienced providing clinical and
administrative direction to ensure congenial, efficient walk-in clinics,
women’s centers, and OB-GYN medical offices
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of the
skin care industry and medical office practices.
- Background includes caring
for general and at-risk female patients in private medical offices and walk-in
- Screened and processed patients, and assisted in
pre- and post-operative procedures including colposcopies and cryosurgeries,
vaccinations, wound care, EKG, fertility treatments, lab procedures, artificial
insemination, and sperm washing.
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
- Expertly apply
treatments including epidermabrasion, microdermabrasion, and phenol chemical
peels exercising traditional techniques and specialized operation of high
- Skin Care: Microdermabrasion, Chemical Peels, Glycolic Acid Treatments, Therapeutic Facials.
- Hair Removal: Lip, Eyebrow, Chin, Leg, Arm Hair Removal and Waxing.
- Non-Invasive: Ear Candling, Paraffin Waxing,
Back/Foot Treatments, Make-up Artistry.
COMMUNITY COLLEGE, Town,
Certificate of Completion, Esthetics Program
LICENSES & CERTIFICATIONS
State Licensed in
Certified in Advanced
Microdermabrasion, Chemical Peels, Medical Assistant,
Phlebotomy, EKG Technician
Member, Aesthetics’ International
Member, National Phlebotomy Association
Medical Assistant Resume Sample
Medical Receptionist Resume Sample
Medical Esthetician Resume Sample