Results-oriented sales management professional with a career track in raw material
sourcing, purchasing, product distribution, sales strategy and new business development, team-building, employee training,
and quality assurance.
Company One, Town, US, date to date
Vice President of Sales and Marketing
Manage regional sales, marketing, and technical service areas.
- Implemented sales and marketing programs for national launch.
- Grew sales in niche markets and improved market positioning.
- Devised and implemented a strategy to form a joint sales and production
venture for the production of by-products from raw materials.
- Facilitated negotiations to secure bank loans and positive cash flow.
- Executed three product lines yielding a profit growth in excess of $1 million.
- Generated $1.2M annually, eliminating over $1M annually in neutralization cost.
- Proposed a marketing plan to management that generated $6M.
Company Two, Town, US, date to date
Managed regional sales and marketing operations for all product lines.
- Challenged to source and secure applications for new product lines.
- Led a team in the development of plastic injection molding technology.
- Established and grew new market reaching $2M in first year.
- Implemented a strategic marketing plan to gain a major account.
- Worked with technical consultants on the development of a new product line.
- Distributed cost effective products at premium, achieving a revenue growth of 10% in a depressed market.
Bachelor of Science, University of State