installer position bringing strong experience, credentials and technical
Company One, Town, US
date to date
- Work with contractors and engineers throughout all phases of installation projects.
- Ensure the proper integration of switch equipment in accordance with job specifications.
- Assist with post-installation testing on individual components.
- Monitor, inspect, troubleshoot and repair systems to ensure optimized performance.
- Exercise strong analytical skills to anticipate, identify, and resolve
- Proficiently read and interpret blueprints and schematics.
- Strictly adhere to OSHA and MOP guidelines and regulations.
- Wire Wrapping
- H-Tapping / C-Tapping
- DC Power/Fusing (Batteries & BDFB Cabinets)
- Iron Work (racks, ladders)
EQUIPMENT & COMPONENTS
- Magazine / Cards
- Bus, Signal, IOG, Clock Cables
- T1 / E1 Cable Lines
- Fuse Panels
- Power / Ground Cables
- DSX Panels
- Echo Cams
- BNC Connectors
- Fiber Optics / Specialized Casing